Thursday, October 12, 2006

Beginning Step One

In addition to my previous myspace post, I would like to add a few more things.

One: My testimony (this blog) will be completely independant of anything else that I do in my life. The intention of this experiement is to have you think and act for yourself.

I used to be a follower. As such, I am good at it. Which includes, but is NOT limited to, copycating material. Thus, as you can see Xinfinitum (if you read his blogs) has an incredible array of blogging material that he's created.

I believe I am trying to convince myself, as much as I am trying to convince you, that I will take only take the basic idea, and run with it. I will not copy anything unless I have come to the realization on my OWN that it is a good idea for ME, and will help to accomplish my mission of including you all in my journey. Hense, this blog.

Two: I have started this experiement as of now. I am officially on Step One, and I am looking to find my first penny.

I would like to re-emphisize that fact. I am currently looking to find my first penny. Not looking to double my penny, because that's Step Two. I'm not looking for 1.51 because that is a few steps down the road.


Lastly, I am highly excited! Xinfinitum has seriously inspired the very depth of my soul, and this experience will, more than likely, be the most worth while thing I will have accomplished in my life. Not to mention the money to top it all off with.

*DING* For those of you, who are like me, and are searching for what you should do with your life, what you should be and where you should go... consider this:

It is not what you do in your life, it is how you LIVE it!

Take the challenge! If you need support, contact me. I am here for any of you. We will support each other and we will make this experience last a lifetime!

5 comments:

Xinfinitum said...

Congratulations on making the decision to get started on the Doubling to a Million Plan.

I have added you to my "Comrades in Doubling" at dtamp.blogspot.com

Keep moving forward.

Xinfinitum

Unknown said...

Welcome to the journey! Whatever you do, never give up!

If you don't mind, I will add you to my family of doublers at Double2Mil.blogspot.com

Till next time....

Scott

rqaz said...

It's always encourging to find a fellow doubler. I've added you to my links at doublingplan.blogspot.com

So you started looking for the first penny about a week-and-a-half ago. Any updates?

~ rqaz

Rachel. said...

Hi There !
Hope it is OK that I added you to my links list. I wanted to have everyone listed as I posted a story on Digg !

Good Luck :)

Rachel.

david.adah said...

Thank you all for adding me!

I have a few updates that I am about to post in just a few. Wanted to add you all to my list, and thank you again!

repoland2